Monday, December 6, 2010

The national day of the United Arab Emirates


The second of December is the national day of the United Arab Emirates. I will describe what I have done on this day and the whole weekend celebration.
This weekend I celebrated with my friends on the Corniche when many of the  citizens of the United Arab Emirates were there. I went in my friend’s car and he was driving when I was on the top of the car with a water gun. I was spraying the boys and the girls with soap that burns your eyes but unfortunately my friends left me alone on the street when the signal sign turned green. After that when I was walking on the Corniche when suddenly I saw Abdul Rahman fighting with a policeman. He thought Abdul Rahman  was smuggling some weed and drugs in his car because it looked suspicious. As I was there we went to eat dinner in MacDonald’s Corniche petrol station. So when we finished our dinner we went back to enjoying our national day. Moreover, when we were playing on the street suddenly the policeman stopped us. We asked him why and he told us because my friends were on the roof of the car throwing balls at the people and the fine was Dr.1000. That was the only thing I learned from this celebration which is not to be enthusiastic about any celebration of your country because you will get a fine and that is for sure. Just focus on your painted face and how to avoid the police.   

200 words

No comments:

Post a Comment